Our newest NITRO®, the amazing Z17 is a compact fiberglass bass boat that’s easy to fish, easy to store and just right for anyone from the casual boater to the amateur tournament angler. Available early 2017. It shares many of the features of the larger Z Series boats, including our revolutionary NVT™ hull, a large, heavily insulated cooler, lockable rod storage, a Guardian™ livewell, roomy tackle storage and NASCAR®-inspired seating.
- Length: 17 ft. 4 in.
- Beam: 90 in.
- Bottom width: 72 in.
- Max. recommended HP: 115 hp
- Fuel capacity: 24 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 460 lb.
- Max. weight capacity: 1100 lb.
- Interior depth: 16.25 in.
- Transom height: 20.5 in.
- Deadrise: 16 deg.
- Draft: 15 in.
- Approx. weight: 1450 lb.
- Approx. package weight: 2950 lb.
- Bridge clearance: 74 in.
- Package height: 5 ft. 3 in.
- Package width: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Towing length: 23 ft. 8 in.
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20 ft. 9 in.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 2 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel, angled cleats flushed w/gunnels
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional Power Pole® shallow-water anchor
- NEW 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 23-gal. (87 L) Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Minn Kota® Edge® 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-4x fishfinder w/480x272 pixel display
- Single cable rotary steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windshield exterior
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Angled, Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console 12V outlet
- Room to flush-mount optional, exchanged 9" (22.9 cm) graph
- 32-sq.-ft. (3.0-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Step-up to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats w/molded-in storage below
- Step-up to aft deck w/polymer lid
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers for rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/lift assist & organizer for 4 rods up to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 9" (22.9 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- 1 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 27 trolling battery
- 1 24M-RD cranking battery
- 2-bank, 8-amp battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13” (33.0 cm) radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
Bow Graph Options
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x (flush mounted)
- Lowrance® HOOK-5 (flush mounted)
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti (flush mounted)
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti (RAM mounted)
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 DI G2 (flush mounted)
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI (RAM mounted)
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 9 SI G2 w/GPS (RAM mounted)
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 10 SI G2 w/GPS (RAM mounted)
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 12 SI G2 w/GPS (RAM mounted)
Dash Graph Exchange Options
- Lowrance® HOOK-5 (flush mounted).
- Lowrance® HOOK-5 (uninstalled).
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti (flush mounted).
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti (RAM mounted).
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti (uninstalled).
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI (GIMBAL mounted).
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI (RAM mounted).
- Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI (uninstalled).
Battery Charger Exchange Options
- 2-bank, 20-amp battery charger
- Dual Pro® international battery charger
Cushions & Seating Options
- 2 bike seats (exchange)
- 2 jump seats (exchange)
- Center seat
- Hydraulic pedestal (exchange)
Hardware & Equipment Options
- 2 oxygen generators
- Automatic bilge pump
- Keel protector (Black or White)
- Loc-R-Bar® w/alarm
Performance & Steering Options
Trolling Motor Options
- MotorGuide® X3 24V, 70-lb. (31.8 kg) thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor
- Removable port console & hardware (factory installed)
- Genuine NITRO® rope ratchet cover—Charcoal
- Genuine NITRO® w/Fortrex trolling motor rope ratchet cover—Charcoal
- 13" (33.02 cm) single-axle custom wheels w/spare tire
- Retractable trailer tie downs
- Single-axle spare tire
- Single-axle brake upgrade
- Mercury® 90 ELPT FourStroke
- Mercury® 115 ELPT Pro XS FourStroke
- Mercury® 115 ELPT Pro XS FourStroke Command Thrust